Pressure swing adsorption nitrogen plant
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen plant uses clean compressed air as raw material and high quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to produce oxygen from air under certain pressure. After purifying and drying compressed air, pressure adsorption and decompression desorption are carried out in the adsorber. Because of the aerodynamic effect, the diffusion rate of nitrogen in the micropore of zeolite molecular sieve is much higher than that of oxygen. Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen. After decompression to atmospheric pressure, the adsorbent desorbs the adsorbed nitrogen and other impurities to achieve regeneration. In general, two adsorption towers are set up in the system, one is to absorb oxygen, the other is to desorb and regenerate. The opening and closing of pneumatic valve is controlled by PLC program controller, so that the two towers can alternately circulate, thus obtaining high purity oxygen (93%+2).
● Quick start-up speed, 15-30 minutes can provide qualified oxygen；
● Fully automatic operation of equipment, the whole process can achieve unattended;
● Effective molecular sieve filling, tighter, more solid, longer service life;
● Pressure, purity and flow are stable and adjustable to meet the different needs of customers.
● Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
● Oxygen Volume-5-1500Nm3/hr
● Purity - 93%+2
● Pressure - 0.1-0.2 Mpa (adjustable)
● Dew Point at Atmospheric Pressure (< 40 C) (Adjustable)